Too early 2018-19 predictions

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Too early 2018-19 predictions

Postby Ricardo del Rio » April 1st, 2018, 5:01 pm

glm38 wrote:
Ricardo del Rio wrote:How many are going to prison?
How many are flunking out?

Ricky Ricky.....you call me out for an inflammatory comment about WSU vs Loyola but then you post this? What a hypocrite and troll you are.

As usual, glm 38, you are going with the current, where it is strongest. Have you ever had an independent thought? I made no inflammatory comment about Loyola. Please refrain from stirring up animosity. You're a close personal friend in Wichita, Ricardo Del Rio.
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby glm38 » April 1st, 2018, 5:12 pm

Ricardo del Rio wrote:
glm38 wrote:

Ricky Ricky.....you call me out for an inflammatory comment about WSU vs Loyola but then you post this? What a hypocrite and troll you are.

As usual, glm 38, you are going with the current, where it is strongest. Have you ever had an independent thought? I made no inflammatory comment about Loyola. Please refrain from stirring up animosity. You're a close personal friend in Wichita, Ricardo Del Rio.

Ah Ricky. As usual the master of weird preposterous statements and deflection. Did I say your comment was about Loyola? Asking about prison and flunking out isn't inflammatory towards ISUr?? As usual when presented with facts you either deflect or ignore them.

Have you ever had a rational thought?
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby underdawg » April 1st, 2018, 8:23 pm

They should concentrate more on their own season and not get so b*tt hurt over a Muller tweet 8-)
underdawg
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BEARZ77 » April 2nd, 2018, 6:32 am

underdawg wrote:They should concentrate more on their own season and not get so b*tt hurt over a Muller tweet 8-)

Their more insecure fans have to recircle here now and then for a nostalgic sense of superiority. It's hard for them to flex much muscle on the AAC board with schools that have won National Titles and who actually play Big Boy Football. When the only thing you're historically top 10 in is sanctions by the NCAA, posters from schools like Cincy and UCONN aren't impressed. When you only have Tulane and East Carolina to act snobby towards , well it's just not much fun for them. Unlike Creighton, they don't really belong in the neighborhood they moved to.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby musiccitybulldog » April 2nd, 2018, 8:45 am

I think the WSU fans would like to come back to the MVC. Seems they miss it. Envious the MVC made a deep tournament run with a lot of attention and respect.
musiccitybulldog
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby VUGrad1314 » April 2nd, 2018, 10:53 am

BEARZ77 wrote:
underdawg wrote:They should concentrate more on their own season and not get so b*tt hurt over a Muller tweet 8-)

Their more insecure fans have to recircle here now and then for a nostalgic sense of superiority. It's hard for them to flex much muscle on the AAC board with schools that have won National Titles and who actually play Big Boy Football. When the only thing you're historically top 10 in is sanctions by the NCAA, posters from schools like Cincy and UCONN aren't impressed. When you only have Tulane and East Carolina to act snobby towards , well it's just not much fun for them. Unlike Creighton, they don't really belong in the neighborhood they moved to.

Aren't they an R2 University like most of the AAC? Also, their basketball history fits okay with most of the conference. You could argue that Creighton is a much worse fit in their conference from a basketball standpoint even if they fit well institutionally. Every other school except Xavier has a Final 4 and they haven't made the Elite 8 in almost 80 years. In a conference of deep tournament runs and storied histories that is decidedly unimpressive. And they're stretching school's travel budgets to accommodate them. At least Wichita State more or less fits the AAC's footprint.
VUGrad1314
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Ricardo del Rio » April 2nd, 2018, 12:11 pm

I love the MVC.
Here are my favorite teams.
1. Bradley
2. Loyola
3. UNI
4. ISU Blue
5. Drake
6. SIU
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » April 2nd, 2018, 12:13 pm

Ricardo del Rio wrote:I love the MVC.
1. Bradley
2. Loyola
3. UNI
4. ISU Blue
5. Drake
6. SIU

Here's how many people who give a s***

ZERO
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Ricardo del Rio » April 2nd, 2018, 12:23 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
Ricardo del Rio wrote:I love the MVC.
1. Bradley
2. Loyola
3. UNI
4. ISU Blue
5. Drake
6. SIU

Here's how many people who give a s***

ZERO

Birdie, I am not mean to you. rdr
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » April 2nd, 2018, 1:22 pm

Then, why troll with this statement? Why say it at all?

Come on now.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball