Shox Baker Transferring To Creighton?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Shox Baker Transferring To Creighton?

Postby LanceShock » March 13th, 2013, 9:35 am

I don't know if they know exactly when he got injured. He had a stress fracture in his foot.
LanceShock
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby shocktheheart » March 13th, 2013, 9:37 am

LanceShock wrote:I don't know if they know exactly when he got injured. He had a stress fracture in his foot.

If I remeber correctly I don't think anyone knows exactly when he fractured the foot.
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby PorkTornado » March 13th, 2013, 9:50 am

Ah, thanks. Those things are nasty. Glad he was able to make it back and will be on the court for the NCAA's.
PorkTornado
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby glm38 » March 13th, 2013, 11:48 am

LanceShock wrote:I don't know if they know exactly when he got injured. He had a stress fracture in his foot.

That's really too bad. Both for him and the Shox this year in the tournament.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby LanceShock » March 13th, 2013, 12:16 pm

glm38 wrote:

You misunderstood the injury we were discussing. He just returned from the stress fracture at the Valley Tournament. He will be ready to go for the NCAA tournament.
LanceShock
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby glm38 » March 13th, 2013, 3:11 pm

LanceShock wrote:
glm38 wrote:

You misunderstood the injury we were discussing. He just returned from the stress fracture at the Valley Tournament. He will be ready to go for the NCAA tournament.

Ok I see now. Thanks for clarifying. Glad hes not hurt again. Hes quite a player. If he had been healthy all year I think he may have given Marshall a run for his money for FOY.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby mvcfan » March 13th, 2013, 8:50 pm

I think that Baker is one of our top 2-3 players. We probably win 2-3 close games that we lost if he is playing. He played good during the tournament but he only practiced 3 times or so prior to the Tournament since he was hurt in December (he had a boot on the whole time and couldn't put any weight on it). He is our best all around player. He is a very nice athlete who can get to the rim on the drive but also has a mid-range and perimeter game. His handles are as good as anyone on our team and could play PG if necessary. He may be our best passer, can shoot from the perimeter, can shoot free throws at probably around 80%, is a tough rebounder, and is one of our best defenders. I wish that we had him all year.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball